Not Your Typical Realtor. Not Your Typical Realtor Bio.
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, I do too. They’re like cardboard — stiff, bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards and accomplishments you’re not interested in, I’m taking the novel approach of actually giving you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question.
I realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. I get dozens of calls and emails daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and
their real estate goals, they’ll probably say “yes”. A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people’s opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here’s what I can tell you: I’m honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is at the core of who I am. Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
What area/type of real estate do you specialize in?
That’s a topic that comes up in conversation a lot, particularly when I am introduced to people for the first time. It’s a fair question… However, my response is almost always the same: “I go to work where (the right) people need my help.” It really isn’t much more complicated than that. Especially if the opportunity has come to me by way of referral from my past clients.
A large portion of my business year-in-and-year-out comes from working with repeat clients and referrals that come by way of taking great care of these folks. As a result, I am willing to go where they need me to go. Sometimes that means selling a home in Westbury and helping make a move to the Woodlands.
I focus more of my attention on the people and the process than I do on where the actual product (home/property) is located. Because over the years I’ve found that when you are working with good people and they buy-in to your process, everything else seems to take care of itself.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I’m pretty good at cooking (I make a killer ribeye steak!), and I’m not too shabby at writing and speaking (I spent 15 years in the non-profit sector where a huge part of my job was weekly writing and public speaking).
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
- Working with first-time home sellers. Whether it’s because their family is growing or because they just want to level up their lifestyle, most people don’t stay in their first home forever. I really enjoy helping folks who are looking to sell their starter house and move up to their next home. There’s a lot of details to navigate on both sides with these clients, and I love the thrill of helping them protect their equity and get as much profit as possible from the sale of their house so we can put it towards the new home they’ve dreamed of.
- Working with first-time home buyers. There’s no greater feeling than helping great people buy their very first home. Helping them understand the process, work through the ins and outs of buying the house they’ve been hoping for… I love it, and have the opportunity to help folks like this quite often.
- Working with renters. A lot of agents don’t like working with renters because the money isn’t nearly as good. (That’s 100% true!) But some of my favorite clients have been long-term renters looking for their next great lease. It’s a very different ballgame than working on the sales side, but I’ve been able to help dozens of renters find amazing places to fit the next season of their lives.
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact me anyway. If I can’t help, I won’t lie and tell you that I can… but I will get you referred to another agent who specializes in that field and can take great care of you.
What do clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them have said…
Bill is an excellent real estate agent. He was incredibly clear on the process, quick to communicate and very prompt to schedule viewings and relay information to everyone involved. Our process was as smooth and painless as possible and Bill is a huge reason why. Highly recommend! -Marshall and Nicole Dallas
We had a great experience with Bill. We really appreciated the upfront consultation and guidance. He asked specific questions to help my husband and I get on the same page. We were on a very tight timeline, and Bill stayed on top of our deadlines and recommended people to help along the way. I can honestly say that if we had gone with a different realtor I doubt that we would have been able to close so quickly. He did everything right to win our business and we would recommend him to anyone. -Marlena and Remy Majoie
Bill was the perfect Real Estate Agent. Not only did he respect all our desires, but he walked us through each step of the process and educated us in a respectful way about all in the ins and outs of a home sale. Bill was flexible with our time, which is difficult since we have three kids and jobs to juggle. Even through some difficult situations, Bill was always a quick phone call or e-mail away to help solve the issue and reccomend the right steps and the right people to call. -Christopher and Sydney Boule
- I’m married to an amazing woman named Elizabeth. She is a fantastic partner, a huge support, and helps me grow every day.
- I’m the proud dad to three amazing kids – Mirabelle, Levi, and Isaiah. They are my world, and I’m giving every ounce of energy to being the world’s best dad to these amazing little humans.
- I’m a lifelong Houstonian. I love our city – nowhere else can match the culture, art, people, and most of all… food that we have here in HOU.
- I’m an avid Rockets fan. I watched them win their championships back in ’94 and ’95. I’ve cheered them on through some “challenging” seasons in between. And I love watching them now that they’re one of the best teams in the league.
- I’m a Diet Coke addict. I’ve cut down from where I used to be, but it’s a real thing…
- I have an undying love for great Texas BBQ. Houston is home to some amazing spots, and a trip up to the hill country for some brisket sounds like a great weekend getaway.
- I’m the pickiest eater you will likely ever meet. (Don’t believe me? Ask me how I order my hamburgers…)
- I have a masters degree in theological studies. I was a minister for 15 years in my life before real estate, and I loved walking with people through some of the most important events in their lives. I am 100% committed to bringing the same levels of service, understanding, and care to all of my clients.